bean chicken chili
- 3 jalapeño peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups yellow onion, 1/4-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 1/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup roasted green chilies, canned, divided
- 2 1/2 cups white beans, (2-15 oz canned) drained
- 1 cup unsalted chicken stock, divided
- 1 1/2 cups corn, (15 ounces canned)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Line a small baking sheet with foil.
- Turn on broil setting on the oven.
- Evenly space out the three jalapeños on the sheet tray.