In the process of making cakes, this one has two processes. The first by steaming and the second by roasting. Here we will describe one pumpkin cake after another and the first Roasted Yellow Pumpkin Cake. Before discussing the manufacturing process we will first review the basic ingredients used. As we know that this pumpkin is very rich in carbohydrates that are good for the body. Usually this pumpkin is made into a compote that is often encountered during the month of Ramadan.
To make sweet yellow pumpkin cakes is quite easy and simple. So you can also practice it at home. Only with a few steps you can present this cake with your family. For a complete description please refer to How to Make Baked Yellow Pumpkin Cake below.
- 200 g spaghetti (use gluten-free if you are gluten-intolerant)
- 3 tbsp / 45 ml olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 2 cups of cubed butternut squash / pumpkin*
- about 100 g spinach
- ½-1 tsp chilli flakes (depending on level of heat and your preference)
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 30 g walnuts, finely chopped
- Coat cubed butternut squash in 1 tbsp of olive oil and season with salt. Bake in a hot oven (225º C / 435º F) for about 40-50 minutes, until butternut squash turns soft and gets lightly caramelised.
- Heat up 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan. Fry off garlic gently on a low-medium heat, stirring frequently so it doesn’t burn. Add chilli flakes and cook for another minute or two stirring frequently.
- Cook spaghetti for a minute shorter than you would normally.