Oven Baked Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup buffalo sauce (see note below)
- avatarFollow Spend with Pennies on Pinterest
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces discarding the core.
- Combine milk, flour, garlic powder, pepper and olive oil in a large bowl. Place batter and cauliflower in a large Ziploc bag and toss until cauliflower is coated.