Meal Prep - Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper sliced into strips
- sesame seeds for garnish optional
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 4 meal prep containers
- For the teriyaki sauce:
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce or 2 tablespoons dark soy
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger optional
- Heat a large pan to medium-high heat. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook until no longer pink 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk all the ingredients for the teriyaki sauce in a small bowl.
- Add the teriyaki sauce to chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes or until sauce is thick.Remove chicken from heat.