- 1 pound beef sirloin cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper seeded, cored and diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat a grill or indoor grill pan to medium high heat.
- Thread the beef, mushrooms, pepper and onion onto skewers.
- Brush the meat and vegetables with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.