BBQ Chicken Bacon Pineapple Kabobs
- 2 large chicken breasts cut into 1 1/2" - 2" chunks, salted lightly
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 lb bacon cut into 1"- 1 1/2" segments
- fresh pineapple cut into 2" chunks
- Combine chicken pieces with 1 cup of the BBQ sauce and marinate for 2-3 hours. (This step can be omitted if you're pressed for time!)
- Microwave bacon for 2-5 minutes, depending on the thickness of your bacon and how crispy you like it. Let bacon cool slightly.
- Using wooden skewers previously soaked in water for at least 1 hour (or metal skewers!) thread chicken, bacon pieces and pineapple in a pattern. The larger pieces of pineapple are easier to skewer. Fold thin bacon pieces over in half and arrange next to the chicken, being careful to not put the bacon pieces too close to anything else, so that they have space to heat up properly to cook.